Vintage Yellow Gold Crucifix Portuguese 19.2 Kt circa 1970s
A fine quality vintage 19.2-carat yellow gold crucifix pendant from Portugal circa 1970s.
This quintessential gold Crucifix is beautifully handcrafted with intricate fine filigree and Cannetile open work. Behind the cross are stylized sun rays, representing life, influence, and strength. The piece is hallmarked on the holding ring.
- The piece is offered in splendid condition (as per pictures)
- Pendant (cross) in 19.2kt gold (800/1000) - High-quality gold
- Weight: 4.3g
- Measurements: 48.37 x 28.79mm
- Hand-crafted in Portugal - Filigree - A truly beautiful item
- Certification: Portuguese National Mint hallmark
- Condition: Like new - stock from a former jewelry store which closed
- Jewelry box included
Don't hesitate to Contact Us if you require further information or would like to make an offer for this item. Please quote the item reference code N477