Vintage 1.0ct Diamond Flower Cluster Ring 18 Karat Gold London 1960
Vintage 1ct Diamond Flower Cluster Ring, 18 Karat Yellow Gold, Hallmark Date London 1960, Ring Size O
A solid gold shank leads to a white gold flower cluster setting of layered petals, displays brilliant-round cut diamonds with intricate milgrain detail edges. The diamonds are perfectly matched and of wonderful clarity/ colour.
This quality diamond ring comes polished and in fabulous condition, presented with a leatherette ring box.
- Ring size: UK size O | US size 7.5
- Dimensions: Head 1.5 cm diameter, height - 6 mm off the finger
- Diamonds: clarity - VS1, colour F - G (est)
- Metal: 18 Karat yellow & white gold
- Weight: 6 grams
- Hallmarks: Full hallmarks, 750, date letter - London 1960
- Condition: Perfect like new. Please view images closely
Don't hesitate to Contact Us if you require further information or would like to make an offer for this item. Please quote the reference number shown below
Need help - Please fill out the contact form below and include the item reference number on the product listing. We will review and respond to your message as quickly as possible!
You can also get in touch via email or phone.
Phone: +44 (0) 7900683936