Smoky Quartz Pendant Brooch circa 1940s
This smoky quartz pendant necklace, which can also be worn as a brooch, dates circa 1940s. The striking piece features a large oval facet cut gemstone stone set into a basket style setting with extended open sides circumscribed with gold bars with braided edges and rope detail. Offered in excellent condition as per pictures.
- Articulated bale allows for quite a thick chain if so desired
- Includes 9k gold 16.5 inches belcher chain
- Pin slots into trombone type clasp (named after the musical instrument that requires a push and pull action to operate)
- Pendant size: 5 cms to top of the bale
- Pendant weight: 15.4 grams
- Smoky quartz measures 2.4 x 1.8 cms
- Chain length is 16.5 inches
- Chain weight: 3.2 grams
- Hallmarks: Chain stamped 9ct, pendant stamped 375 into the bale
- Comes with a neat leatherette gift box
If you require further information or would like to make us an offer, please contact us quoting the reference number below.