Smoky Quartz Pendant Brooch circa 1940s
This smoky quartz pendant necklace, which can also be worn as a brooch, dates circa 1940s. The striking piece features a large oval facet cut gemstone stone set into a basket style setting with extended open sides circumscribed with gold bars with braided edges and rope detail. Offered in excellent condition as per pictures.
- Articulated bale allows for quite a thick chain if so desired
- Includes 9k gold 16.5 inches belcher chain
- Pin slots into trombone type clasp (named after the musical instrument that requires a push and pull action to operate)
- Pendant size: 5 cms to top of the bale
- Pendant weight: 15.4 grams
- Smoky quartz measures 2.4 x 1.8 cms
- Chain length is 16.5 inches
- Chain weight: 3.2 grams
- Hallmarks: Chain stamped 9ct, pendant stamped 375 into the bale
- Comes with a neat leatherette gift box
If you require further information or would like to make us an offer, please contact us quoting the reference number below.
Need help - Please fill out the contact form below and include the item reference number on the product listing. We will review and respond to your message as quickly as possible!
You can also get in touch via email or phone.
Phone: +44 (0) 7900683936