RESERVED Art Nouveau Opal Diamond Brooch Circa 1900
An exquisite antique Art Nouveau opal diamond brooch pin, crafted in rose gold.
The elegant tapered loops of gold lead to a stunning 3 carat, crown set, natural opal gemstone with 4 complimenting old cut diamonds, 3 of which are set in white gold to the stem.
- Date/Period: Antique Art Nouveau circa 1890-1900
- Brooch size: 4.5cm
- Metal: 9 karat gold
- Opal size: 12 x 7mm - Approx 3 carats
- Diamonds: 4 x old cut diamonds - SI/VS quality
- Diamond content approx 0.25 carats
- Weight: 4.2 grams
- Professionally cleaned and presented in excellent condition
- Comes with neat leatherette gift box.
If you require further information, please contact us quoting the reference number below.