Art Deco Diamond Hexagon Ring 18K Gold
A fine quality Art Deco diamond solitaire ring in 18 karat white gold
The hexagon shape setting is set with a gorgeous VS quality 0.50ct old cut diamond that is mesmerizing. The setting itself has a detailed open pierced deco styling in the form of flowers around the sides and graduating down the shoulders.
This exemplary antique Art Deco ring is presented in excellent condition throughout. It comes with a neat leatherette presentation box.
- Ring size: UK size O/P | US size 7.75
- Diamond weight approx 0.50 carats, VS clarity
- Metal: 18 karat white gold (stamped)
- Weight: 3 grams
- Art Deco period circa 1920s
- Head measures 7 x 6 mm
- Setting height: 6 mm off the finger
Don't hesitate to Contact Us if you require further information or would like to make an offer for this item. Please quote the item reference code N422