Antique Turquoise & Pearl Circular Pendant Drop 9ct Rose Gold
Antique Edwardian rose gold pendant necklace with turquoise and seed pearl flower drop circa 1910
To the center of the ornate circular gold frame hangs a leaf flower drop set with turquoise and silvery seed pearls. A further turquoise drop is suspended to the bottom to complete. A gorgeous piece showing Edwardian artistry at its finest.
The pendant is offered in very clean condition with a complimentary lightweight trace chain and neat black leatherette box for the perfect gift presentation.
- Pendant size: 4.4 cm from top of of bale to bottom
- Pendant weight: 1.6 grams
- Chain measures 18"/ 45 cm
- Chain weight: 0.4 grams
- Metal: 9 carat rose gold
- Hallmarks: 9ct stamp to the reverse
- Date/period: Circa 1910 Edwardian period
- Ref: N370