Antique Edwardian Silver Stag Lapel Pin With Rubies Circa 1912
An Edwardian ruby stick pin, fashioned as a Stags head, made in solid silver with original brass clutch stopper. Dated circa 1910, the antique stag pin is realistically modeled and shows textured fur detail. The animal's eyes are finished with rich natural rubies and the antlers have a gold gilt finish.
- Stag head measures 2.4 centimeters
- Total weight: 12 grams
- Ruby gemstones approx 0.04 carats each stone
- Date/period: Edwardian circa 1910
- Threads through the thickest of lapels
- The pin can be worn with pin threaded right through the lapel with the stopper on view or as shown on our model example.
- Offered in good antique condition with age patina shown around the head. Rubies are good quality with nice shade or red. The pin is straight and the brass clutch stopper functions as should.
If you have any questions about this piece then please use the contact form and quote reference code.
Need help - Please fill out the contact form below and include the item reference number on the product listing. We will review and respond to your message as quickly as possible!
You can also get in touch via email or phone.
Phone: +44 (0) 7900683936