1911 George V British 22K Gold half Sovereign pendant
A 22 karat gold, 1911 George V, British gold half sovereign pendant with diamond and amethyst decorated 9k gold mount. Decorated to the lower part with 7 graduated marquise cut amethyst gemstones and the tulip bale set with little diamonds.
This rare sovereign and mount come complete with 9k gold Figaro link chain.
- Coin displays a portrait of George V. To the reverse side - St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon and 1911. Minted by The Royal Mint, UK
- Coin weight: 3.99 grams
- Reverse side designed by Benedetto Pistrucci
- George V Portrait side designed by Edgar Bertram Mackennal
- Mount weight: 4.6 grams
- Measures 4.6 cm to top of the bale and 2.8 cms wide
- Chain weight is 2.9 grams
- Chain length: 16 inches
- Presented in excellent condition
- Comes in a neat leatherette gift box
- Offers welcome
If you require further information or images then contact us, quoting the reference number shown below.
Need help - Please fill out the contact form below and include the item reference number on the product listing. We will review and respond to your message as quickly as possible!
You can also get in touch via email or phone.
Phone: +44 (0) 7900683936