1911 George V British 22K Gold half Sovereign pendant
A 22 karat gold, 1911 George V, British gold half sovereign pendant with diamond and amethyst decorated 9k gold mount. Decorated to the lower part with 7 graduated marquise cut amethyst gemstones and the tulip bale set with little diamonds.
This rare sovereign and mount come complete with 9k gold Figaro link chain.
- Coin displays a portrait of George V. To the reverse side - St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon and 1911. Minted by The Royal Mint, UK
- Coin weight: 3.99 grams
- Reverse side designed by Benedetto Pistrucci
- George V Portrait side designed by Edgar Bertram Mackennal
- Mount weight: 4.6 grams
- Measures 4.6 cm to top of the bale and 2.8 cms wide
- Chain weight is 2.9 grams
- Chain length: 16 inches
- Presented in excellent condition
- Comes in a neat leatherette gift box
- Offers welcome
If you require further information or images then contact us, quoting the reference number shown below.