Antique Ruby Diamond horseshoe Bangle Circa 1900
Early 20th Century Ruby Diamond Horseshoe Bangle 9Ct Rose Gold - Circa 1910
This fabulous bangle features European cut diamonds and natural rubies totalling an impressive 1.75 carats. A fabulous collector's piece.
The bangle opens with ease by way of easy trigger catch and the is a small gold safety chain to ensure it is not stretched, gold displays minor dents, clasp and hinge sound. Please confirm the condition with our professional pictures.
- Dimensions: inner diameter is 5.8 x 5.2 cm
- Weight: 13.1 grams
- Diamonds: Old European cut good quality stones totalling approx 0.60 carats
- Rubies: Natural rubies of approx 1.25 carats
- Metal: 375 rose gold (tested)
- Date/ Period: Edwardian circa 1910
- Theme: Equestrian, horses
Don't hesitate to Contact Us if you require further information or would like to make an offer. For enquiries about this item, please quote the item reference code shown below.